Probity Pools has been maintaining and repairing pools and spas in Dr. Phillips and the metro-Orlando area since 2006. We offer complete pool maintenance (which includes weekly pool cleaning, chemical balancing, and pool equipment inspections); our technicians can also diagnose and correct various pool problems from cloudy pool water to green pools.
Our expert staff also performs repairs such as pool pump and motor fixes and replacements, pool light installation or replacement, surge protection, and pool automation systems. We are an authorized distributor and repair company for the following manufacturers: Haward, Zodiac, Rheem and Pentair.
Safety, quality and professionalism are what set Probity Pools apart from the competition.
• All employees on the Probity Pools team are carefully interviewed and screened.
• Our employees are thoroughly trained athire and we help them advance their skills through ongoing training initiatives.
• You’ll be assigned a technician for all your pool maintenance needs. He or she will arrive at your home on a set schedule in a Probity Pools vehicle and uniform so you can rest assured about who is in your backyard.
• Our managers routinely ride with and assess our pool technicians’ work. As a part of our quality control program, technicians receive bonuses based on consistent and thorough execution of their duties.
• Our pool technicians leave a doorhanger detailing the services performed each visit. We want you to be aware of the work we’ve done so you and your family can swim with safety and confidence. You’ll be alerted of any issues as well as a suggested wait-to-swim time if needed.