Do you need help with your in-ground swimming pool maintenance? Probity Pools of Longwood can help. Whether you own a salt water pool system or a traditional chlorine pool, you can rely on our team for quality pool care.
We are the best local choice for professional spa and swimming pool maintenance! Our Longwood customers know that we are their trusted partner in superior pool care that includes weekly pool cleaning, chemical balancing, and pool equipment repair.
Is your pool pump not working? Your spa has cloudy water? Or has your pool turned green? We can help you too with many pool repairs and specialty cleaning jobs!
Check out other resources on our website and elsewhere, like answers to common questions on our FAQ page; educational features on our blog page; and fun facts about swimming and swimming pools on our Facebook page.
At Probity Pools we operate with sound business practices including Safety, Quality, and Professionalism.
• We choose our employees carefully. Every pool technician is interviewed and background screened before hire and subscribes to our code of ethics (did you know that ‘probity’ means integrity?).
• Our employees arrive at your home in a Probity Pools vehicle, and in uniform, so that you always know who is on your property.
• Our technicians communicate the services they’ve performed so that you’re aware of any issues and/or if you need to wait before swimming.
• Your pool will typically be serviced by the same Probity Pools technician on a regular schedule. In the rare event that a different technician will be performing services at your home, he/she will always have access to the complete history of your pool care to understand what needs to be done.
• A manager regularly inspects each technician’s work, and techs are rewarded for doing their job thoroughly and accurately based on those quality control reviews.
• Our technicians are given both initial and ongoing pool product training provided by the largest pool manufacturer reps: Pentair, Hayward and Zodiac.
• We believe in clean pools AND great customer service. Ifyou ever have a concern with our swimming pool service, we encourage you to call our office. We’ll be happy to find a solution that solves the problem.